Faster and smarter Cash Flow
Reliable, Data-Led Demand Forecasting
Inventory Planner cleverly predicts demand based on your historical sales and offers different forecasting methods for both seasonal and flat-trending products.
Faster, Smarter Replenishment
Inventory Planner tells you exactly when to reorder items to avoid out-of-stock by analyzing supply lead time and purchasing frequency.
Intuitive, Customizable Reporting
Stay up to speed with your inventory performance, including best sellers, key KPIs, periodic performance aging analysis and more.
Release Cash From Overstock
Based on forecasted demand, Inventory Planner identifies all your overstocked items and tells you associated overstocked costs, so you can quickly act on items that need to be liquidated first to release cash.
Replenish Multiple Warehouses
Holding stock in multiple locations? Forecast demand for each warehouse to maximize your inventory investment, or transfer stock to balance items from one location to another.
Expertise and Support
Our experts will ensure you get the most out of Inventory Planner, including optimizing your forecasting and replenishment configurations, training your team and providing ongoing support.
- Connect your Xero account Close
- First, create an account in Inventory Planner.
- Note: The Xero integration complements other integrations – you will need a primary connection to supply inventory levels and sales history in order to generate replenishment recommendations.
- Go to Account > Settings > Purchase Orders > Connect Xero.
- When connected, you’ll be able to push purchase orders from Inventory Planner to Xero.
- Create purchase orders Close
- Use Inventory Planner’s data-led replenishment suggestions to confidently create new purchase orders, or make warehouse transfers to other locations.
- Select all the items you need in the replenishment report and use bulk actions to make a purchase order per supplier. You can configure contact, taxes and purchase status in Xero.
- When you’re ready to order, email directly to your vendor from Inventory Planner.
- Push purchase order to Xero to sync information.