Accounting & Other Systems
#1 Inventory Planning App Integrated With Xero
Inventory Planner tells you exactly how much inventory you need and when you need it to meet customer demand.
How it works
Sync Xero to Inventory Planner
First, Inventory Planner pulls all product information, sales orders, and purchase orders from your Xero account.
Set forecasting strategy
Inventory Planner predicts demand based on your historical sales and various market fluctuations for optimal accuracy.
Plan your inventory purchasing
Know exactly when to reorder items to avoid out-of-stock by analyzing supply lead time and your desired purchasing frequency.
Analyze your inventory performance
Run reports by SKU, product, brand, vendor, warehouse, bundle, assembly or other custom category to gain full visibility on your inventory performance.
Create purchase orders
Create purchase orders directly from your Replenishment Report.
Sync to Xero
Inventory Planner syncs the prepared purchase order to your Xero account. Approve the bill and use Xero to make payments.
Sync to Inventory Planner
Receiving information on the purchase order in Xero automatically syncs to Inventory Planner.
Faster and smarter Cash Flow
Reliable, Data-Led Demand Forecasting
Inventory Planner cleverly predicts demand based on your historical sales and offers different forecasting methods for both seasonal and flat-trending products.
Faster, Smarter Replenishment
Inventory Planner tells you exactly when to reorder items to avoid out-of-stock by analyzing supply lead time and purchasing frequency.
Intuitive, Customizable Reporting
Stay up to speed with your inventory performance, including best sellers, key KPIs, periodic performance aging analysis and more.
Release Cash From Overstock
Based on forecasted demand, Inventory Planner identifies all your overstocked items and tells you associated overstocked costs, so you can quickly act on items that need to be liquidated first to release cash.
Replenish Multiple Warehouses
Holding stock in multiple locations? Forecast demand for each warehouse to maximize your inventory investment, or transfer stock to balance items from one location to another.
Expertise and Support
Our experts will ensure you get the most out of Inventory Planner, including optimizing your forecasting and replenishment configurations, training your team and providing ongoing support.
- Connect your Xero account Close
- First, create an account in Inventory Planner.
- Note: The Xero integration complements other integrations – you will need a primary connection to supply inventory levels and sales history in order to generate replenishment recommendations.
- Go to Account > Settings > Purchase Orders > Connect Xero.
- When connected, you’ll be able to push purchase orders from Inventory Planner to Xero.
- Create purchase orders Close
- Use Inventory Planner’s data-led replenishment suggestions to confidently create new purchase orders, or make warehouse transfers to other locations.
- Select all the items you need in the replenishment report and use bulk actions to make a purchase order per supplier. You can configure contact, taxes and purchase status in Xero.
- When you’re ready to order, email directly to your vendor from Inventory Planner.
- Push purchase order to Xero to sync information.