Accounting & Other Systems
Data-driven demand forecasting for ShipStation
Use in-depth sales history from your ShipStation account to enable smarter demand forecasting and replenishment suggestions.
How it works
Sync to Inventory Planner
Connect your sales orders to Inventory Planner.
Customize forecast settings
Select your preferred forecasting method, enter the lead time and your purchasing frequency.
Create a purchase order
Using Inventory Planner's replenishment recommendations, create a purchase order for your supplier.
Faster and smarter Cash Flow
Smart, Data-Led Demand Forecasting
Get meaningful replenishment suggestions for your products based on your sales history, so you always order the right amount of stock at the right time.
Customized Dynamic Reporting
Identify sales trends with an in-depth look at your business performance, from products to vendors. Customize each report to focus on the metrics that matter most to your business.
Easily Create Purchase Orders
Use your customized replenishment recommendations to inform and create new purchase orders.
Accurately Forecast Profits
Make faster, smarter buying decisions with full visibility into your forecasted profit and profit margins.
Control Bundling and Kitting Components
Order components and create Assembly Orders based on the forecasted demand for finished goods.
Manage Cash Flow with Open-To-Buy Planning
Release cash caught up in unused stock, and fill gaps in your inventory to meet revenue goals for the coming year.
- Connect your ShipStation account Close
- Note: ShipStation’s API does not provide stock information – you will need a second connection to supply inventory levels in order to generate replenishment recommendations.
- Create an account in Inventory Planner.
- Click New Connection and select ShipStation.
- You’ll need your API Key and API Secret. Go to your ShipStation account and follow these steps to retrieve them.
- Enter into Inventory Planner and click “Connect”.
- Your data from ShipStation will sync to Inventory Planner automatically. You will see an alert in the lower left corner of Inventory Planner when the sync has completed.
- Check out the replenishment report Close
- Here comes your first replenishment report, which shows you what and how many products need to be purchased to smartly restock your inventory.
- Each product displays forecasted profit and other key metrics, so you’ll know which key items to reorder to avoid losing revenue.
- Create purchase orders Close
- Use Inventory Planner’s data-led replenishment suggestions to either create new purchase orders.
- Select all required items in the replenishment report and use bulk actions to make a purchase order per supplier.
- When you’re ready to order, email directly to your vendor from Inventory Planner.