How it works
Sync Square to Inventory Planner
Inventory Planner pulls all product information and sales orders from your Square store.
Set forecasting strategy
Inventory Planner predicts demand based on your historical sales and various market fluctuations for optimal accuracy.
Plan your inventory purchasing
Know exactly when to reorder items to avoid out-of-stock by analyzing supply lead time and your desired purchasing frequency.
Analyze your inventory performance
Run reports by SKU, product, brand, vendor, warehouse, bundle, assembly or other custom category to gain full visibility on your inventory performance.
Create a purchase order
Using Inventory Planner’s data-led replenishment recommendations, create a purchase order for your supplier.
Add your new stock
When the stock arrives, easily scan or enter received items in Inventory Planner to automatically update purchase order information.
Sync to Square
Optionally, push the received stock to Square to see your inventory levels instantly update.
Faster, Smarter Inventory Planning
Reliable, Data-Led Demand Forecasting
Inventory Planner cleverly predicts demand based on your historical sales and offers different forecasting methods for both seasonal and flat-trending products.
Faster, Smarter Replenishment
Inventory Planner tells you exactly when to reorder items to avoid out-of-stock by analyzing supply lead time and purchasing frequency.
Intuitive, Customizable Reporting
Stay up to speed with your inventory performance, including best sellers, key KPIs, periodic performance aging analysis and more.
Release Cash From Overstock
Based on forecasted demand, Inventory Planner identifies all your overstocked items and tells you associated overstocked costs, so you can quickly act on items that need to be liquidated first to release cash.
Replenish Multiple Warehouses
Holding stock in multiple locations? Forecast demand for each warehouse to maximize your inventory investment, or transfer stock to balance items from one location to another.
Expertise and Support
Our experts will ensure you get the most out of Inventory Planner, including optimizing your forecasting and replenishment configurations, training your team and providing ongoing support.
- Connect your Square account Close
- First, create an account in Inventory Planner.
- Choose your platform as Square and click the “Connect” button.
- Your sales history and product information syncs automatically.
- The first sync calculates replenishment suggestions for all your products – so it may take a short while.
- Check out the replenishment report Close
- Here comes your first replenishment report, which shows you what and how many products need to be purchased to smartly restock your inventory.
- Each product displays forecasted profit, so you’ll know which key items to reorder to avoid losing revenue.
- Create purchase orders Close
- Use Inventory Planner’s data-led replenishment suggestions to confidently create new purchase orders, or make warehouse transfers to other locations, including Amazon warehouses.
- Select all the items you need in the replenishment report and use bulk actions to create a purchase order per supplier.
- When you’re ready to order, email directly to your vendor from Inventory Planner.
- Sync your data automatically Close
- Inventory Planner stays updated by pulling new product information, customer orders and purchase orders with each day’s sync with your Square account.