Data-Driven Inventory Forecasting For eBay
Buy the right inventory at the right time to avoid overstock and out-of-stock
How it works
Sync to Inventory Planner
Inventory Planner pulls all product information and sales orders from your eBay account.
Forecast customer demand
Set forecasting methods in Inventory Planner to forecast demand for your products, variants, warehouses, bundles, vendors/suppliers or assemblies.
Optimize inventory purchasing
Use data-driven replenishment recommendations in Inventory Planner to reorder the right inventory at the right time
Easily place purchase orders
Create purchase orders directly from your Replenishment Report
Report on your inventory
Run various inventory reports to understand how your inventory is performing
Faster and smarter Cash Flow
Reliable, Data-Led Demand Forecasting
Inventory Planner cleverly predicts demand based on your historical sales and offers different forecasting methods for both seasonal and flat-trending products.
Data-driven purchasing recommendations
Know exactly how much inventory you need and when you need it to meet demand.
Easily Create Purchase Orders
Use your custom replenishment recommendations to inform and create new purchase orders in just a few clicks.
Release cash from overstock
Release cash caught up in unused stock, and fill gaps in your inventory to meet revenue goals for the coming year
Choose from 200+ metrics to report on your inventory performance, enabling data-driven decisions.
Expertise and support
Our experts will ensure you get the most out of Inventory Planner by optimizing your forecasting and replenishment configurations and training your team.
- Connect your eBay account Close
- First, create an account in Inventory Planner.
- Click on “New Connection” button and select eBay.
- Press the “Connect” button. Your sales history and product information syncs automatically.
- The first sync calculates replenishment suggestions for all your products – so it may take a short while.
- Check out the replenishment report Close
- Here comes your first replenishment report, which shows you what and how many products need to be purchased to smartly restock your inventory.
- Each product displays forecasted profit, so you’ll know which key items to reorder to avoid losing revenue.
- Create purchase orders Close
- Use Inventory Planner’s data-led replenishment suggestions to either create new purchase orders, or make warehouse transfers to other locations including Amazon warehouses.
- Select all required items in the replenishment report and use bulk actions to make a purchase order per supplier.
- When you’re ready to order, email directly to your vendor from Inventory Planner.
- Sync your data automatically Close
- Inventory Planner stays updated by pulling new product information customer orders with each day’s sync with your eBay Commerce account.