Accounting & Other Systems
#1 Inventory Planning App Integrated with QuickBooks Desktop
Inventory Planner tells you exactly how much inventory you need and when you need it to meet customer demand.
How it works
Sync QuickBooks Desktop to Inventory Planner
First, Inventory Planner pulls all product information, sales orders, and purchase orders from your QuickBooks Desktop account.
Set forecasting strategy
Inventory Planner predicts demand based on your historical sales and various market fluctuations for optimal accuracy.
Plan your inventory purchasing
Know exactly when to reorder items to avoid out-of-stock by analyzing supply lead time and your desired purchasing frequency.
Analyze your inventory performance
Run reports by SKU, product, brand, vendor, warehouse, bundle, assembly or other custom category to gain full visibility on your inventory performance.
Create purchase orders
Create purchase orders directly from your Replenishment Report.for optimal accuracy.
Sync to QuickBooks Desktop
Inventory Planner will syncs the prepared purchase order to your QuickBooks Desktop account.
Sync to Inventory Planner
Receiving information on the purchase order in QuickBooks Desktop automatically syncs to Inventory Planner.
Faster, Smarter Inventory Planning
Reliable, Data-Led Demand Forecasting
Inventory Planner cleverly predicts demand based on your historical sales and offers different forecasting methods for both seasonal and flat-trending products.
Faster, Smarter Replenishment
Inventory Planner tells you exactly when to reorder items to avoid out-of-stock by analyzing supply lead time and purchasing frequency.
Intuitive, Customizable Reporting
Stay up to speed with your inventory performance, including best sellers, key KPIs, periodic performance aging analysis and more.
Release Cash From Overstock
Based on forecasted demand, Inventory Planner identifies all your overstocked items and tells you associated overstocked costs, so you can quickly act on items that need to be liquidated first to release cash.
Replenish Multiple Warehouses
Holding stock in multiple locations? Forecast demand for each warehouse to maximize your inventory investment, or transfer stock to balance items from one location to another.
Expertise and Support
Our experts will ensure you get the most out of Inventory Planner, including optimizing your forecasting and replenishment configurations, training your team and providing ongoing support.
- Connect your QuickBooks Desktop account Close
- First, create an account in Inventory Planner.
- Next, authorize Inventory Planner to access your QuickBooks desktop account by following these steps.
- Your sales history, product information and purchase orders sync automatically.
- The first sync calculates replenishment suggestions for all your products – so it may take a short while.
- Check out the replenishment report Close
- Here comes your first replenishment report, which shows you what and how many products need to be purchased to smartly restock your inventory.
- Each product displays forecasted profit and other key metrics, so you’ll know which key items to reorder to avoid losing revenue.
- Create purchase orders Close
- Use Inventory Planner’s data-led replenishment suggestions to either create new purchase orders.
- Select all required items in the replenishment report and use bulk actions to make a purchase order per supplier.
- When you’re ready to order, email directly to your vendor from Inventory Planner.
- Sync your data automatically Close
- Inventory Planner stays updated by pulling new product information, customer orders and purchase orders with each day’s sync with your QuickBooks Desktop account .