Data-driven demand forecasting for a healthy cash flow
Inventory Planner seamlessly syncs with Orderhive to give replenishment recommendations based on your product and sales history.
How it works
Sync Orderhive to Inventory Planner
First, Inventory Planner pulls all product information, sales orders, and purchase orders from your Orderhive account.
Set up in Inventory Planner
Set your preferred forecasting method in Settings. Next, generate replenishment recommendations and create a purchase order.
Sync to Orderhive
Inventory Planner syncs the prepared transfer to your Orderhive account.
Sync to Inventory Planner
Receiving information on the purchase order in Orderhive automatically syncs to Inventory Planner.
Faster and smarter Cash Flow
Smart, Data-Led Demand Forecasting
Get meaningful replenishment suggestions for your products based on your sales history, so you always order the right amount of stock at the right time.
Customized Dynamic Reporting
Identify sales trends with an in-depth look at your business performance, from products to vendors. Customize each report to focus on the metrics that matter most to your business.
Easily Create Purchase Orders
Use your customized replenishment recommendations to inform and create new purchase orders.
Accurately Forecast Profits
Make faster, smarter buying decisions with full visibility into your forecasted profit and profit margins.
Control Bundling and Kitting Components
Order components and create Assembly Orders based on the forecasted demand for finished goods.
Manage Cash Flow with Open-To-Buy Planning
Release cash caught up in unused stock, and fill gaps in your inventory to meet revenue goals for the coming year.
See Historical Stock Levels
Need to know what stock was like for a particular date or month? View stock levels and inventory values for any date since you connected your store to Inventory Planner.
Replenish Multiple Warehouses
Holding stock in multiple locations? Forecast demand for each warehouse to maximize your inventory investment, or transfer stock to balance items from one location to another.
- Connect your Orderhive account Close
- First, create an account in Inventory Planner.
- Choose your platform as Orderhive.
- Configure Orderhive API access by following these steps.
- In Inventory Planner, enter your Orderhive ID Token and Refresh Token.
- Click “Connect”.Your sales history and product information syncs automatically.
- The first sync calculates replenishment suggestions for all your products – so it may take a short while.
- Check out the replenishment report Close
- Here comes your first replenishment report, which shows you what and how many products need to be purchased to smartly restock your inventory.
- Each product displays forecasted profit and other key metrics, so you’ll know which key items to reorder to avoid losing revenue.
- Create purchase orders Close
- Use Inventory Planner’s data-led replenishment suggestions to either create new purchase orders, or make warehouse transfers to other locations.
- Select all required items in the replenishment report and use bulk actions to make a purchase order per supplier.
- When you’re ready to order, email directly to your vendor from Inventory Planner.
- The purchase order can be pushed to Orderhive as soon as it’s created.
- Sync your data automatically Close
- Inventory Planner keeps your Orderhive account updated by pulling new product information, customer orders and purchase orders with each day’s sync.