How it works
Sync to Inventory Planner
Product information, sales orders and shipments from your Shopify store are synced to Inventory Planner
Forecast future demand
Select forecasting methods in Inventory Planner to forecast demand for your products, variants, warehouses, bundles, vendors/suppliers or assemblies
Smarter inventory purchasing
Get replenishment recommendations based on forecasted demand, lead time and your desired purchasing frequency
Faster purchase order creation
Create purchase orders directly from your Replenishment Report in just a few clicks
Full visibility of your inventory
Run various inventory reports to understand how your inventory is performing
Scan or enter received units in Inventory Planner to update on order information.
Sync to Shopify
Optionally push received stock to Shopify to update your inventory levels.
Faster, smarter sales forecasting & inventory purchasing
Reliable, Data-Led Demand Forecasting
Inventory Planner cleverly predicts demand based on your historical sales and offers different forecasting methods for both seasonal and flat-trending products.
Faster, Smarter Replenishment
Inventory Planner tells you exactly when to reorder items to avoid out-of-stock by analyzing supply lead time and purchasing frequency.
Intuitive, Customizable Reporting
Stay up to speed with your inventory performance, including best sellers, key KPIs, periodic performance aging analysis and more.
Release Cash From Overstock
Based on forecasted demand, Inventory Planner identifies all your overstocked items and tells you associated overstocked costs, so you can quickly act on items that need to be liquidated first to release cash.
Replenish Multiple Warehouses
Holding stock in multiple locations? Forecast demand for each warehouse to maximize your inventory investment, or transfer stock to balance items from one location to another.
Expertise and Support
Our experts will ensure you get the most out of Inventory Planner, including optimizing your forecasting and replenishment configurations, training your team and providing ongoing support.
- Connect your Shopify store Close
- Create an account in Inventory Planner.
- Choose your platform as Shopify and click “Sync” button.
- Sales history and product information syncs automatically.
- The first sync can take a while to compute replenishment suggestions for all your products.
- Check out the replenishment report Close
- The replenishment report shows you which and how many products need to be purchased.
- For each product, view forecasted profit including platform fees and buy box pricing to see which products to sell.