#1 Inventory Planning App Integrated with Mintsoft
Integrated with Mintsoft, Inventory Planner tells you exactly how much inventory you need and when you need it to meet customer demand.
How it works
Sync Mintsoft to Inventory Planner
First, Inventory Planner pulls all product information, sales orders, and purchase orders from your Mintsoft account.
Set forecasting strategy
Inventory Planner predicts demand based on your historical sales and various market fluctuations for optimal accuracy.
Plan your inventory purchasing
Know exactly when to reorder items to avoid out-of-stock by analyzing supply lead time and your desired purchasing frequency.
Analyze your inventory performance
Run reports by SKU, product, brand, vendor, warehouse, bundle, assembly or other custom category to gain full visibility on your inventory performance.
Create purchase orders
Create purchase orders directly from your Replenishment Report.
Sync to Mintsoft
Inventory Planner will sync the prepared transfer to your Mintsoft account.
Sync to Inventory Planner
Receiving information on the purchase order in Mintsoft automatically syncs to Inventory Planner.
Faster, Smarter Inventory Planning
Reliable, Data-Led Demand Forecasting
Inventory Planner cleverly predicts demand based on your historical sales and offers different forecasting methods for both seasonal and flat-trending products.
Faster, Smarter Replenishment
Inventory Planner tells you exactly when to reorder items to avoid out-of-stock by analyzing supply lead time and purchasing frequency.
Intuitive, Customizable Reporting
Stay up to speed with your inventory performance, including best sellers, key KPIs, periodic performance aging analysis and more.
Release Cash From Overstock
Based on forecasted demand, Inventory Planner identifies all your overstocked items and tells you associated overstocked costs, so you can quickly act on items that need to be liquidated first to release cash.
Replenish Multiple Warehouses
Holding stock in multiple locations? Forecast demand for each warehouse to maximize your inventory investment, or transfer stock to balance items from one location to another.
Expertise and Support
Our experts will ensure you get the most out of Inventory Planner, including optimizing your forecasting and replenishment configurations, training your team and providing ongoing support.
- Connect your Mintsoft account Close
- First, in your Mintsoft account, create a new user for accessing the API information.
- Then, set up an Inventory Planner account.
- Choose your platform as Mintsoft.
- Enter the Mintsoft API information: Mintsoft username and password.
- Click “Connect”. Your sales history and product information syncs automatically.
- The first sync calculates replenishment suggestions for all your products – so it may take a short while.
- Check out the replenishment report Close
- Here comes your first replenishment report, which shows you what and how many products need to be purchased to smartly restock your inventory.
- Each product displays forecasted profit and other key metrics, so you’ll know which key items to reorder to avoid losing revenue.
- Create purchase orders Close
- Use Inventory Planner’s data-led replenishment suggestions to confidently create new purchase orders.
- Select all the items you need in the replenishment report and use bulk actions to make a purchase order per supplier.
- When you’re ready to order, email directly to your vendor from Inventory Planner.
- The purchase order can be pushed to Mintsoft as soon as it’s created.