How it works
Sync WooCommerce to Inventory Planner
Inventory Planner easily pulls all product information and sales orders from your WooCommerce account.
Customize your forecast settings
Select forecasting methods in Inventory Planner to accurately forecast demand for both your seasonal and flat-trending products.
Know what to buy and when
Get inventory purchasing recommendations in Inventory Planner to meet forecasted demand.
Easily create purchase orders
Create purchase orders directly from Inventory Planner's replenishment recommendations.
Report on your inventory
Run various inventory reports to understand how your inventory is performing
Add new stock
When the stock arrives, scan or enter the received items in Inventory Planner to update purchase order information.
Sync your inventory to WooCommerce
Optionally push the received stock to WooCommerce, and your inventory levels will instantly update.
Faster, Smarter Inventory Planning
Reliable Demand Forecasting
Forecast demand based on your sales history, factoring in seasonality, promotions, market fluctuations for optimal accuracy.
Data-driven purchasing recommendations
Know exactly how much inventory you need and when you need it to meet demand.
Easily Create Purchase Orders
Use your custom replenishment recommendations to inform and create new purchase orders in just a few clicks.
Release cash from overstock
Release cash caught up in unused stock, and fill gaps in your inventory to meet revenue goals for the coming year
Intuitive, customizable reporting
Choose from 200+ metrics to report on your inventory performance, enabling data-driven decisions.
Expertise and support
Our experts will ensure you get the most out of Inventory Planner by optimizing your forecasting and replenishment configurations and training your team
- Connect your WooCommerce account Close
- First, create an account in Inventory Planner.
- Choose your platform as WooCommerce.
- You’ll need your Shop URL, Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. Follow these steps to retrieve them.
- Click “Connect”. Your sales history and product information syncs automatically.
- The first sync calculates replenishment suggestions for all your products – so it may take a short while.
- Check out the replenishment report Close
- Here comes your first replenishment report, which shows you what and how many products need to be purchased to smartly restock your inventory.
- Each product displays forecasted profit and other key metrics, so you’ll know which key items to reorder to avoid losing revenue.
- Create purchase orders Close
- Use Inventory Planner’s data-led replenishment suggestions to confidently create new purchase orders, or make warehouse transfers to other locations including Amazon warehouses.
- Select all the items you need in the replenishment report and use bulk actions to make a purchase order per supplier.
- When you’re ready to order, email directly to your vendor from Inventory Planner.
- Sync your data automatically Close
- Inventory Planner stays updated by pulling new product information and customer orders with each day’s sync with your WooCommerce account.