Training available during February 2021 covers: an introduction to demand planning and using Inventory Planner: fine-tuning your forecast; and, how to forecast demand for bundles, assemblies, and their components. Can’t make the live session? Use the registration link and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar.
Topic: Forecast Customer Demand to Optimize Inventory
Description: Join the Inventory Planner team for a best practice webinar and a Q&A session on how to replenish inventory with Inventory Planner.
Learn how to use customer sales history to forecast what and how much inventory will be purchased in the future. Save time and increase accuracy using Inventory Planner recommendations.
This webinar covers:
- An introduction to demand forecasting
- How to customize forecast methods and settings
- How to factor in vendor conditions like minimum order size and case quantities
- How to create a purchase order using replenishment recommendations
This session is available three times this month.
North America / South America Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 2:00 pm EST.
Europe, Africa, and Middle East on February 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm GMT.
New Zealand, Australia, and eastern Asia on February 18, 2021 at 10:00 am AEST.
Don’t want to wait or can’t make it during these times? We also have a demo-on-demand option:
Topic: Fine-Tune Your Demand Forecast
Description: Maximize profits and save time ordering inventory with accurate demand forecasting. This session covers forecasting methods and settings within Inventory Planner, and understanding how replenishment recommendations are generated in your account.
Join the Inventory Planner team for a hands-on session to:
- Configure default forecast methods in your account
- Customize forecasting settings for categories, collections, or other items to use different methods than the account default
- Understand how the forecast and replenishment recommendation are calculated for each item in your store
- How to forecast for new products
- Consider special inventory planning needs such as COVID/post-COVID demand, Chinese New year, and seasonal items with short sales history.
The webinar is Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 11:00 am EST.
Topic: Demand Planning for Bundles and Assemblies
Description: Forecasting customer demand for bundles, assemblies, and their components ensures you have enough stock on hand to maximize revenue and profits. Production planning that incorporates assembly time in addition to varying component lead time helps to avoid stockouts. Components with different lead
Join the Inventory Planner team to learn how to forecast demand for assemblies, bundles and their components.
The webinar is Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 11:00 am EST.
All sessions will be recorded and shared with registrants after the webinar within 48 hours.