Data-driven demand forecasting for a healthy cash flow
Inventory Planner seamlessly syncs with Prestashop to give replenishment recommendations based on your product and sales history.
How it works
Sync Prestashop to Inventory Planner
Inventory Planner pulls all product information and sales orders from your Prestashop account.
Set up in Inventory Planner
Set your preferred forecasting method in Settings. Next, generate replenishment recommendations and create a purchase order.
Add your new stock
When the stock arrives, easily scan or enter received items in Inventory Planner to automatically update purchase order information.
Sync to Prestashop
Optionally, push the received stock to Prestashop to see your inventory levels instantly update.
Faster and smarter Cash Flow
Smart, Data-Led Demand Forecasting
Get meaningful replenishment suggestions based on your sales history, so you always order the right amount of stock at the right time.
Customized Dynamic Reporting
Identify sales trends and more with an in-depth look at your entire business performance, from products to vendors. Customize each report to focus on the metrics that matter to your business.
Easily Create Purchase Orders
Use your customized replenishment recommendations to inform and create purchase orders.
Accurately Forecast Profits
Make faster, smarter buying decisions with full visibility into your forecasted profit and profit margins
Control Bundling and Kitting Components
Order components and create Assembly Orders based on the forecasted demand for finished goods.
Manage Cash Flow with Open-To-Buy Planning
Release cash caught up in unused stock, and fill gaps in your inventory to meet revenue goals for the coming year.
See Historical Stock Levels
Need to know what stock was like for a particular date or month? View stock levels and inventory values for any date since you connected your store to Inventory Planner.
Streamline Your Multi-channel Sales
View sales and product performance across multiple channels including Amazon, eBay and many more – all in one central place.
- Connect your Prestashop account Close
- First, create an account in Inventory Planner.
- Go to Account > Settings > Connections & Warehouses.
- Choose your platform as Prestashop and find your Shop URL and Webservice key.
- In Inventory Planner, enter your Prestashop store information and click “Connect”. Your sales history and product information syncs automatically.
- The first sync calculates replenishment suggestions for all your products – so it may take a short while.
- Check out the replenishment report Close
- Here comes your first replenishment report, which shows you what and how many products need to be purchased to smartly restock your inventory.
- Each product displays forecasted profit and other key metrics, so you’ll know which key items to reorder to avoid losing revenue.
- Create purchase orders Close
- Use Inventory Planner’s data-led replenishment suggestions to either create new purchase orders, or make warehouse transfers to other locations.
- Select all required items in the replenishment report and use bulk actions to make a purchase order per supplier.
- When you’re ready to order, email directly to your vendor from Inventory Planner.
- The purchase order can be pushed to Prestashop as soon as it’s created.
- Sync your data automatically Close
- Inventory Planner keeps your Prestashop account updated by pulling new product information and customer orders with each day’s sync.