Is your Shopify, Amazon, or other store growing?
Do you want to have better control over your inventory?
Do you want to forecast how much inventory you’ll need?
All of the above? Let us help.
We’ve created a free excel template you can use to see:
- Forecasted sales and sales velocity
- How long your current stock will last
- How much you should order based on your lead time and days of stock
What to do:
- Download the Excel forecasting template (for free) by entering your email address at the top of this page, along with product and sales order details from your eCommerce store(s).
- Follow the instructions on the 'Overview' tab to copy over information from your eCommerce store file(s).
- Use the calculated replenishment recommendations to plan your inventory more effectively!
Why should I sign up for Inventory Planner when there is a free template?
Inventory Planner integrates directly with over 30 eCommerce stores and Inventory Management Systems as a tool for forecasting, replenishment analysis, KPI reporting, and the creation of new stock orders through Purchase Orders, Warehouse Transfers, and Assembly Orders (for production).
With Inventory Planner, you can;
- Customize forecasts based on seasonality, recent trends, category trends, bundle and assembly relationships, and much more.
- Customize replenishment recommendations and alerts by warehouse, by SKU to order what's needed at the right time.
- Customize reports using over 200 metrics and attributes with an easy-to-use Help Center and Glossary of Terms.
Visit www.inventory-planner.com for a full list of integrations. Sign up for a free 14-day trial and schedule a demo anytime, or contact the Inventory Planner team for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.