Sync to Inventory Planner
Inventory Planner pulls all product information and sales orders from your Walmart account.
Forecast customer demand
Set forecasting methods in Inventory Planner to forecast demand for your products, variants, warehouses, bundles, vendors/suppliers, or assemblies.
Optimize inventory purchasing
Use data-driven replenishment recommendations in Inventory Planner to reorder the right inventory at the right time
Easily place purchase orders
Create purchase orders directly from your Replenishment Report
Report on your inventory
Run various inventory reports to understand how your inventory is performing
Faster, Smarter Inventory Planning
Automated, reliable Demand Forecasting
Data-driven purchasing recommendations
Hassle-free purchase order management
Release cash from overstock
Intuitive, customizable reporting
Plan inventory for bundles and assemblies with easy
- Connect your Walmart store Close
- Create an account in Inventory Planner.
- Log in to the Walmart Developer Portal and follow the steps in our Walmart Integration guide
- Allow some time for the first sync to compute replenishment suggestions for all your products.
- Check out the replenishment report Close
- The replenishment report shows you which and how many products need to be purchased.
- For each product, view forecasted profit including platform fees and buy box pricing to see which products to sell.
- Learn more: https://help.inventory-planner.com/en/articles/589017-replenishment-report-video
- Create purchase orders Close
- Use replenishment suggestions to create purchase orders or warehouse transfers to other locations.
- Select several products in the Replenishment report and use bulk actions to generate the purchase order with these products.
- When you’re ready to place an order with your supplier, Inventory Planner can create a purchase order ready to email directly to your vendor.
- Sync your data automatically Close
- Inventory Planner keeps your data up to date with Walmart.
- It pulls your new products and orders automatically while also syncing purchase orders and helping you accurately report on your inventory